Be Part of the Blue Magic Family
We Want You
Blue Magic is always on the lookout for fun, skilled, and passionate individuals to keep driving our high customer service values. We seek dedicated people who can share our commitment to achieving our vision to become the gift shop of choice in the Philippines.
Home Is Where the MAGIC Is
We bring together talented and committed individuals under one roof to create a rich and collaborative environment where your expertise, passion, and contributions are truly appreciated. Indeed, Blue Magic is a place where you can be your best and bring out the best in others.
Grow With Us
At Blue Magic, we believe that our people are our strength. We value and invest in the continuous development of our people’s talents and skills. We want you to know that the pursuit of excellence is a valuable aspect of your career with us.
If you’ve got the MAGIC to make people smile, feel free to send an application today. Rewarding careers await you at Blue Magic!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or any related field
- At least 10 years’ experience in brand marketing and promotions
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Tested leadership capabilities
- Confident and dynamic personality
- College level (at least 2 years)
- Confident, cheerful, and with pleasing personality
- Experience in retail and inventory
- Willingness to work on shifting schedule and during holidays
- Student of Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or Creative Multimedia
- Knowledge in Photoshop, photography, 3D designs, video making and editing, web designing
- Preferably has experience specializing in arts, creative, graphic design, or equivalent
- Strong sense of urgency, can work with minimal supervision
- Able to work with constructive critics, and open to expressing and sharing ideas
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Amenable to work in Fairview, Quezon City
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration and Management
- At least 2 years’ HR/Admin work experience in the facets of benefits administration and liaising with government institutions
- Familiarity with government-mandated policies (SSS, Philhealth, HDMF/Pag-IBIG)
- Experience in timekeeping is a definite advantage
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality- Driven & highly motivated